Easy Dollar Tree Floral for Easter


I'm going to be honest here. I am pretty cheap. I can't take the idea of spending like $20 on one single Easter decoration. So I have been looking at Walmart, Dollar Tree, Target, and more. I have been looking for inexpensive items and items that I can do some DIY projects with. There will be other posts coming about other decor ideas. This post I am dedicating to a specific and easy project.

Decorating for holidays is something that I really love to do. It makes me feel like my home is more put together. It helps me feel better about my environment which is really important to me because of having depression and anxiety. It often helps me ground myself having a nice, clean, put together home.

Anyways on to the easy Easter decor. I headed to Dollar Tree and got all of these items from there. I bought this glass vase, flowers that have glitter Easter eggs in them, and two packs of little foam eggs. These packs are meant to be ornaments. That's what the package shows. I'm using them otherwise. I previously did an Easter wreath (it's on my feed) and I glued the eggs to it. This time I'm using them as vase filler. So I simply pulled off the little ribbons that are used to hang. Fill the vase with the eggs then add the flowers in the middle so the stems are not super visible. That's it. Easy peasy!









Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments