Easy Dollar Tree wreath centerpiece!




On a Target Facebook group I saw some miniature wooden wreaths with some floral wrapped in them. I checked my Target and while I found a lot of stuff I did not find those wreaths. I remembered that I saw some plain miniature wooden ones at Dollar Tree. So I checked around to see if I could find some spring flowers, leaves, or something that I could wrap around the wreath. I found these little purple flowers. I just got one bunch. I cut them off of their base and simply intertwined each branch in between the sticks. I really like it how it turned out. I kept the other one blank so when I find some other flowers that I like I will decorate it. I like these because you can use them as a centerpiece of sorts. I found these carrots and bunny at Target from the dollar spot. 🐰 I love how they look in it on my kitchen table. Now I just need to find a cute runner. What do you think?


Step by step:





Follow us for more posts!

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments