Mrs. Meyers Spring products are here!


I just got my 4394th Grove Collaborative order. 😂 I love this company so much. It's so awesome to just get my cleaning supplies to my door. Mrs. Meyers is my favorite brand for cleaning supplies. The stores near me that have it have very limited scents and they cost MORE than Grove.



These are the Spring scents: mint, peony, and lilac. These three are by far my favorite Mrs. Meyers scents ever.  I got two four piece sets for only $15 each. I also grabbed a honeysuckle dish soap and a lilac room freshener. Honeysuckle is a scent they always have. I have to get that for my husband. He does not want to use the Spring scents because he is set in his ways. I am fine with not sharing. 😜 This is the first time I have bought the room fresheners and I am in love. Which scent are you most interested in?






Right now you can get a $35 set free of Mrs. Meyers products with my link!
https://www.grove.co/referrer/1040010/

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!


Comments