Bare It All micellar tonic


I'll admit it, I feel like I should forever be on my game when it comes to my skin care since I am a Perfectly Posh influencer. That is not always the case, especially when I push myself past my bedtime because I want some quiet without my kids. 😂 Sometimes quite frankly I just get lazy. I never go a day without washing my face but that doesn't mean I go through my whole routine every single day. There are days where I just want to get my face clean and go to bed. Those are the days that I use Bare It All micellar tonic. The best thing about this product is you only need a few drops for your whole face. I have had this bottle for months. The tonic acts like a magnet. It removes dirt, grime, makeup, and more from your skin. Check out how dirty that cotton pad is. 😷 The amazing thing is I didn't even wear makeup yesterday. Isn't that gross? That is just the dirt and grime that accumulated on my face throughout the day. This tonic is a MUST HAVE. You can use it as a makeup remover, face wash, and moisturizer. One step and you are done. I am grateful that I have something like this for the days that I don't have the energy to do my whole routine.

Grab it at https://jessiec.po.sh

Comments