Easy Goodwill makeover with Dollar Tree!


Have you ever seen something at a thrift store and you consider buying it but something makes you decide not to? Then, you go home and you think about it. It just haunts you. Then you have to go back to the store to get it? This happens to me often.


Yesterday I saw a very unfortunate looking sprayed painted white branch wreath with hot glued on ribbon and tensil all around it. I thought about getting it. I ended up deciding it was just too ugly. It would be too annoying to remove the stuff. Then, it haunted the crap out of me. I thought about it all day. What I could do with it. Could it be a Winter wreath? Could it be a Fall wreath? It could be anything.

So today I was on my way to Dollar Tree and I went back to Goodwill crossing my little fingers that the wreath was still there. It was! I am so happy that I grabbed it. I got it for only $1. 😲

I grabbed some Fall arrangements, a cute truck sign, and pumpkins from Dollar Tree. I was originally just going to use the orange pumpkins but it felt a little unbalanced once I looked at it. I added the white ones. That's why they are not in the one photo. I simply tied the truck to the wreath and hot glued the bottom edges. The little pumpkins clip on. I cut all of the floral pieces off of the bottom stem that was holding them together. I threaded them through the branches. That's it!









What do you think? I love it. I am living for the older truck decor that this Fall season is bringing. Do you like the truck theme too?

Comments