Femiro hard wax kit review!


Hey, everyone! I got a product for review that I have really never tried before. I've never tried any form of waxing so I was excited to use this. This is the Femiro Wax Kit. It comes with the hot for the wax which has many different temperature settings. It comes with four packages of wax, two sizes of applicator sticks, and gloves. It has hard wax. Hard wax is supposed to not hurt as bad. You don't need strips. It's supposed to leave longer-lasting results. The results from this kit lasts 28 days. That is amazing to me because I am literally the type of person that shaves my legs and they are prickly by the end of the day. It's so annoying. So I tried it out on my legs. I felt it was a little tedious on legs because it just feels like you're doing a whole bunch of patches. Maybe I will get better the more I practice. I did use it on my armpits as well. I will seriously be sticking to that. It was so easy. I HATE shaving my armpits because they almost always get irritated. The wax that comes with this has lavender oil in it, which is great for sensitive skin. The lavender oil really hydrates the skin and lessens irritation. I was worried that I would have irritation since I have never waxed before and didn't know what to expect but I have zero irritation from this kit. The wax dries very fast so the whole whole process doesn't take very much time at all. I absolutely recommend this kit. It looks like there is a $10 off clickable right now too.




About:
  • LARGE REFILL WAX BEADS: 14oz hard wax enough for a whole body waxing session. Flexible and gentle enough for sensitive skin. Made for all-over use, Fast cooling for speed waxing on full body. 
  • SALON FORMULA: Lavender formula hard wax is a creamy texture with the most elastic excellent for removing hairs! It is a highly effective and easily applicable hard wax that grips hair firmly at the source to facilitate hair removal and delay further growth. 
  • PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY: Feel embarrassing of doing waxing each time from a salon? Our hard waxing kit ideal for waxing small areas with coarse hair including underarms and bikini areas. Which protects your privacy in front of a stranger. 
  • MONEY-SAVING: No More Salon Visits! Got FEMIRO hard wax kit to enable you to get the same result as a salon at the comfort of your home for a few months, leaves the skin feeling pleasantly fresh and soft. 
  • SINCERE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE: Femiro wax warmer hair removal waxing kit includes 4 bags lavender hard wax beans(3.5 oz. each), 20 wax applicator sticks and 2 Gloves Set. For whatever reason, you don't like FEMIRO hard wax kit, please let us know (you can send us a message via Amazon), we will provide you with a solution in good faith and guarantee a 100% refund! What are you waiting for? Good product, great service, worthy of your possession!

Grab yours here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WYFY5V2

Comments