Keranique hair mask review!


Yesterday I posted my review for the Keranique shampoo and conditioner I received. I also received an exfoliating mask. I was super excited to try it because I've never tried an exfoliating mask before for my hair. I was a little scared since my hair is so colored. It did not fade my hair. Masks are a must have for colored hair. You use this mask before you shampoo and condition. It's a treatment that is formulated with Protein Boost Technology to help restore vitality to dry or damaged hair. It gently exfoliates scalp while it unclogs follicles, increases cell turnover and clears build up that can weigh hair down. It removes buildup that can weigh hair down and clog follicles. Gently exfoliates, which can help accelerate surface scalp turnover, promoting healthy scalp and hair. It deeply conditions with a unique blend of hair nutrients to restore and replenish damaged hair and support longer, stronger hair. It's an intensive treatment that nourishes each strand, increasing strength and manageability, leaving hair soft, shiny and smooth. It's insane how soft this mask made my hair. I obsessively kept touching it. A follicle revitalizing mask formulated for thin hair that helps maintain the hair you have and the hydration that maintains healthy and volumized hair. This is a MUST for me because my hair is so thin. I definitely recommend this hair mask. It's on sale right now too! #keranique Link: https://amzn.to/2Pv2jMo

Comments