Keranique shampoo and conditioner review!


It's no secret that hair dye causes some damage. I try my best to use hair treatments that improve my hair without fading it. I am super careful about the ingredients I use on my hair. The brand Keranique sent me their Volumizing Scalp Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner for Color Treated Thinning Hair. I was super excited to try it. It is a nutrient-rich, sulfate-free, paraben-free formula. It gently cleanses the hair and scalp. It is non-stripping and moisturizing. It's called Keranique because it's infused with Keratin Amino Complex. It protects both the cuticle and the fiber core. It helps prevent future damage. It strengthens the hair to reduce breakage, which I LOVE. It smells really great but light. I love that it volumizes too since my hair is so thin. My hair needs all the help it can get. 😂 There was no fading from using the shampoo and conditioner. I have used it a few times already. The photos ended up having different lighting but rest assured, my hair didn't fade. Red is tough to keep fresh too. Lastly, I love that you don't need a lot of product. A little goes a long way with products with quality ingredients. I absolutely recommend this shampoo and conditioner. It's staying in my routine.routine.

*My hair is not styled in the photos, just washed.

#keranique
Link-
https://amzn.to/2S6Wpmk


Comments