Linkit tumbler review!

I'm not going to lie, I have a bit of a tumbler or cup obsession. It's a lot more fun now that I have my Cricut machine so I can customize my cups. I recently got a new tumbler from Linkit on Amazon. It's a 20 oz one. It's $19.99. It's double walled and vacuum insulated, which keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 6 hours. I love this cup for the beach, zoo, park, etc because it's already a million degrees here. 🌞 I also love that it comes with a splash-proof lid which is made from Tritan plastic, 2 reusable steel straws and a cleaning brush. BPA-free and no sweat design. It's sleek with a narrow design so it's easy to hold and fits into most cup holders. I absolutely recommend this cup. It definitely keeps my hot coffee hot, cold coffee cold, and ice water cold. ❤


Instagram: @linkit__official Facebook page: @Linkit.fans Twitter: @LinkitOfficial Pinterest: @LinkitOfficial Youtube: @Linkit Official Product link: https://amzn.to/2XmX0CD

Comments