Linkit water bottle review


On the last post I told you about the tumbler I got from Linkit on Amazon. I also got a 17oz water bottle from them. It's $15.99. The water bottles are double walled and vacuum insulated, which keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours. The spout is more narrow than a tumbler so it's great for water, mostly. It doesn't really need ice because it stays ice cold. It fits perfectly on the side of the backpack I take with us to the zoo, park, beach, etc. We recently took it to the park. It was real feel 100 degrees outside. It kept the water perfectly cold. My husband even said we need more of them. It didn't spill at all any time it was tipped. It's a very durable bottle. It's
BPA-free and has a no sweat design. Unlike lots of cups it has copper plating. The copper plating on the exterior of the inner wall which enhances the insulation effect by 30%. It comes in multiple sizes. There are tons of different colors too. I really want to get the pink or blue one. I will be getting more of these cups and totally recommend you grab one for yourself.

30% discount code for my followers: 30BLVUVD (except 9oz)

Link-
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082TLS8K7?ref=myi_title_dp

Comments