Skip to main content

Bornpom quilted pull over review

Hey all! I recently got a new product to review from Amazon. It's from a company called Bornpom. It's a women's quilted pullover. It's quilted on the body of it, but not on the sleeves. It's light weight so it's perfect for states where it doesn't get super cold. It's perfect to wear an all seasons. It's super affordable at only $24.99. It comes in a variety of colors. I got the dark grey color. I will absolutely be buying the black and the navy blue ASAP. This pullover is very well made. It is super soft and definitely works at keeping me warm. It has a boat neck type top with a zipper. It fits true to size. This pullover would be great for Christmas photos. very fashionable and I highly recommend it!

Link-
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KWLGGL4





Comments