I'm a follower.

Everybody seems to be doing this survey so I figured I would too. :)



A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Queen but we would have way bigger if we had room.
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry- hanging them up really.
D. Dogs: Peppy- She's Chihuahua/mini pin
E. Essential start to your day: Starbucks iced coffee. I get the packets.
F. Favorite color: Yellow
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. I think gold looks tacky a lot of time.
H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play: None.
J. Job title: Server at an elderly home.
K. Kids: Brayden- 13 months
L. Live: St. Marys, GA. It's 8 miles from Fl, about 30 minutes from Jacksonville. I grew up in FL and work there.
M. Mother's name: Gail
N. Nicknames: Loverface is the only one I can think of.
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had Meningitis when I was like 3 or 4, when I got in a car crash when I was 13 and still have a bump from and when I had Brayden.
P. Pet peeve: You will be here ALL DAY if I start listing stuff. 90% of them involve driving since I have such a long commute.
Q. Quote from a movie: Oi. Idk.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 younger sister and 1 younger brother
T. Time you wake up: Between 7 and 8 unless I work morn then, 5:20.
U. Underwear: No. Not unless I am wearing a dress.
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets and greens.
W. What makes you run late: Oversleeping/alarm not sounding.
X. X-Rays you've had: I don't think I have had any unless I got one for my broken collarbone or when I got in the accident. My mom would know that better.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything I make. ;)
Z. Zoo animal: Pygmy Marmoset!

Comments