Cinnamon sugar peanuts recipe!


Well, a while ago I posted how to roast raw peanuts because I was going to make cinnamon sugar peanuts for Christmas gifts. I did make them and I just realized I forgot to post the recipe. Oops! This is a very easy recipe and they are SO GOOD. Very addictive. I seriously wanted to eat all of them. You could absolutely veer away from peanuts and use any nut you want for this recipe.



REPIN THIS.

You need:
1 c. peanuts (or any other nut)
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. white sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 egg white
1 tsp vanilla

1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with wax paper (I was out so I just sprayed my pan) and generously spray the wax paper with cooking spray.

2. Beat egg white and vanilla in a bowl. Pour peanuts into the egg mixture and stir to coat nuts evenly.

3. Combine both sugars and cinnamon in a small bowl. I used Tupper ware so it had a lid. Add the peanuts to the mixture. Stir or shake around if your container has a lid.

4. Pour the peanuts onto your lined baking sheet. Make sure they are spread out in an even mixture.

5. Bake for 1 hour, stirring peanuts every 15 minutes so they don’t stick and burn.
Packaged for gifts. :)

ENJOY!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!