Windy City Novelties: Mickey Mouse invitations and party hats review!

Brayden's 3rd birthday party is in less than a month. It's so crazy that it's already almost here. Last year, Windy City Novel1ties supplied us with some awesome dinosaur party supplies for his 2nd birthday party. This year I was really excited to get the chance to work with Windy City Novelties again. This year they sent me Mickey Mouse ear hats and Mickey Mouse invitations.



INVITES: Go Mickey! Mickey Mouse and his gang are classic Disney characters have spanned generations of smiles.  Decorate your birthday party table with this colorful collection of Mickey Mouse and his friends. Our Mickey Mouse Clubhouse invitations with envelopes are sold 8 to a pack. The are $4.40 a pack if you get 1-11 and $4.10 if you get more than 11 packs. We love these invites! They are bright, colorful and fun. The inside of the invitations have spots for the date, place and etc.

We were originally going to have his party at our house but decided that it would probably be more fun for him to have it at his favorite park. So, we're going to have his birthday party August 24th at a park in Kingsland, GA. I'm so excited! We sent out the invites yesterday.


HATS: Now you can be part of the club when you wear our iconic Mickey Mouse Ear Hats. These paper party hats come with an elastic band that stretches to fit kids of all sizes and ages for lots of Mickey Mouse theme fun. Our Mickey Mouse Ears Hats are perfect for birthdays and other special occasions with Disney Theme.  Each hat is approximately 4 1/2" tall and they come 8 to a pack. A pack of 8 hats, if you buy 1-11 packs, $4.10. 12 + packs is $3.90 per pack.

These hats are a little smaller than I thought they would be. Maybe I think that because I tried one on. Haha. They definitely fit children better! He was so excited when I showed them to him but he didn't want to put one on. Hopefully when he sees all of his friends wearing the hats he will. If not, the other kids will enjoy them!





I do wish that Windy City Novelties had more Mickey Mouse supplies but as always, I am extremely pleased with Windy City Novelties. I am always going to look on their site for party supplies. In fact, for Lincoln's birthday in November we are doing and Elmo/Cookie Monster party with a "Milk and Cookie" bar. Many of these supplies are perfect!

You will see these party supplies in their glory around August 24th for Brayden's 3rd birthday post. In the meantime, go to Windy City Novelties and buy the supplies for your child's birthday, your birthday, holiday parties and even for costumes!

Find them on Facebook and Youtube!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments