Easter craft: sibling carrot foot print!

I have done a couple Easter crafts (here and here). I hadn't done one that involved Lincoln so, I came up with this one to include him. I used one of Lincoln's feet and one of Brayden's. You could use just one kid's feet but I chose to do it as a sibling activity.

(I didn't realize I picked a bad one to take pictures of. Brayden moved his toes. LOL. Also, Brayden complained after that my sun didn't have stripes. O_o)




What you need:
paint (I used Crayola washable kids paint: green, orange, yellow, blue, and brown)
paint brush (to paint it on your kid's foot)
construction paper (white)
sponge (optional. I used Dollar Tree sponges for the clouds.)

What you need to do:
1. Paint your kid's toes green.
2. Paint the rest orange.
3. Print on to the paper. We made four of these so I repainted and printed on other papers.
4. Clean your kid's foot with baby wipe or wash cloth. The washable paint wipes off very easily.
5. Repeat with other foot or other kid's foot.
6. Let dry.
7. Paint the scenery.
8. Let dry again.
9. Write your kid's names, date, etc.

(Click on any pic to PIN it.)



So proud!

CAN WE GET A VOTE, DAILY?
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments