Sunday we went to the zoo. We wanted to go to Spooktacular (Jacksonville, Florida Zoo). So, we went to the zoo early and bought our tickets early for Spooktacular. We have a zoo pass so, we explored a little, left to go get food then, came back for the event dressed up!
Celebrate Spooktacular's Lands of Enchantment with:
- Charlie Brown's Pumpkin Patch
- The Fairgrounds with bounce houses and a giant inflatable slide
- Kingdom of Far Far Away
- Nightmare before Christmas
- Pirates Cove
- DJ's spinning kid-friendly Halloween music
- Special Spooktacular food menus in each of the Zoo's two restaurants
- Jack o'lanterns galore
- Select animal exhibits open including giraffes, bobcats, alligators, jaguars, and reptiles and primates in the Lost Temple
- Candy stations throughout the Zoo
- Scare Zones! The Witch's Castle, Land of the Zombie and The Dragon's Lair (not recommended for children under the age of 10)
Go! Check it out! You won't regret it.
(See last year's Spooktacular.)
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!