Brayden says: Vol 2

Several months ago I wrote a post called Brayden says. In the past Brayden was not super vocal. Since he started Pre-K he does not STOP talking and asking questions. So, here are a few of the hilarious things he has said. I hope you find them funny too!



We went to Dollar Tree. I had Brayden pick presents for his family. One of the things he chose was an FBI play set (badge, gun watch, walkie talkie, etc). I asked him who he wanted to buy it for and he said "myself!" He keeps saying "Winkie, (Lincy) my phone doesn't any games. It only has buttons. No games. Mommy's phone has the games." His badge has a picture of an eagle and "2012". He claims his badge says "eagles and deserts" on it. He also carried the badge on the side of his underwear because it doesn't have a clip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I asked him to get the toys from behind the couch. He said "they're pretty far away, mom". He goes and gets the toys and puts them on the couch. I told him to go put them away. He said "no, too much work!" I said I was going to take the Nabi and started counting. He came over to me and said "I'm going to take that mouse (my computer mouse)! 1, 2, 3!" Sassy little boy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brayden and I were singing songs and he asked me to sing "twinkle twinkle little star has a farm". Sounds like a very interesting mash up...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He did something he wasn't supposed to do. I said "ohhh, I'm going to have to tell Santa." He responded "I'm going to tell your mom!" Oh okay....


Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments