Catch the Moment 365: Week 52!





Denny's.


Christmas Eve.

Christmas, of course.

Park date at sun down with my boys.

Going to see my best friend, Aly!

This little boy had a rough night. He was playing in the living room then suddenly started crying. He was freaking out. He said there was going to be a fire in our house. He said he didn't like our house and it's scary. He said the washing machine is going to pop and start a fire. We asked him how he knew that and he couldn't tell us. He wanted to leave. He wanted a new house. I took him to my mom's and he calmed down. We got home and he got upset again. I told him daddy fixed it while we were gone. It actually has me a little scared, like he sees or knows something we don't. He's been okay ever since with a few mentions of the dryer/washing machine.
Zoo trip!

Pirate playground!

Just hanging out watching Holmes makes it right. No fancy night for me.

Linking up with Behind the Camera & DreamingSimply Stavishand Nurse Loves Farmer

Nurse Loves Farmer

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments

  1. These are great! I love the day after Christmas!! His EYES! How gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!