Wednesday 13 concert in South Carolina!

One of mine and my sister's favorite bands when we were younger was Murderdolls. The lead singers name is Wednesday 13. He's had his own band and many other bands for years. We went to see them in Florida at the beginning of the year. This time they were 6 hours from us in South Carolina. So, we drove there, saw them, stayed the night at a hotel, and drove back. I had a blast. It was a lot of driving and a lot of standing at the concert but I had a lot of fun.



Wednesday!












































































I wonder where we'll go next to see them!


Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments