Lincoln's graduation from Pre-k!

I admit it. I have been slacking the heck out of this blog for a while and even editing photos. I spread myself way too thin, I swear. The boys got out of school late May. Lincoln's Prek had a cute little graduation. He graduated from the same Prek that Brayden went to (his graduation here). It was a serious pain in the butt for the kids to be at different schools all year long. Brayden's school is a lottery for their Prek and Lincoln didn't get chosen. So, next year they will be in the same school for Kindergarten and third grade! I can't believe how fast they are growing. Someone needs to slow time down.


























He is going to miss his friends but he learned a lot this year! I am so proud of this crazy little boy!

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments